The USF College of Nursing Alumni & Friends Society wishes to acknowledge the personal, professional and community contributions of its alumni. The Outstanding Young Alumnus Award is presented to a graduate of the USF College of Nursing whohas graduated less than 10 years ago and demonstrates outstanding achievements in their field.
Criteria for Nomination
- Nominees must be living graduates from the USF College of Nursing's baccalaureate, master's, and / or doctoral programs.
- Current USF College of Nursing Alumni & Friends Society Board members are not eligible.
- Eligible nominees should exhibit the following:
- Personal Achievement - Significant and broad professional accomplishments reflecting credit on the individual and the USF College of Nursing
- Professional Distinction and Achievement
- Involvement with the USF College of Nursing through continuous participation with the USF College of Nursing community
- Community Service - Specific and meritorious service to the community, state or nation
- Nominations may be submitted by alumni, faculty, staff, friends, students, family and administrators of the USF College of Nursing.
- All nomination packets must include the following:
- Completed nomination form
· A letter of nomination explaining why the nominee meets the qualifications of the award criteria
· Two letters of support
· Resume or curriculum vitae of nominee
· Other details or pertinent data that might prove helpful in supporting the nomination including documentation of public or professional recognition, articles or books published and honors received
- Completed nomination packets must be received by: February 6, 2015
- Alumnus/a must be available to attend ceremony on March 28, 2015
- Send nomination packet to:
University of South Florida
USF Health Development and Alumni Relations
Attn: Edwin Hernandez
12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., MDC 22
Tampa, FL 33612
- The USF College of Nursing Alumni & Friends Society Board of Directors will review all properly completed nomination packets and base their decision upon such content. Decisions are subject to final approval by the Dean of the USF College of Nursing.
In the event that persons nominated are not deemed to meet the selection criteria, the USF College of Nursing Alumni & Friends Society Board of Directors reserves the right to not bestow awards in any given year.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE NOMINATION FORM
Contact the USF Health Alumni office for more details and deadline information.
Assistant Director, Alumni Relations